Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Belk Chapel Wedding :: The Palmer Building Reception :: Emily + Scott

Hold on just a second here, I must take a deep breath before I begin this blog on Emily and Scott. Oh goodness, where do I begin...

The first email from Emily inquiring about their wedding date was around early spring of 2012. After I responded back and then a follow up a week or two later, I had heard nothing, nada, zip from Emily. I actually thought they had moved on and found someone else to film their wedding. I even deleted their email.

After saying "I do", everyone was in tears.
A few months later, I received another email. Which was mainly a follow up from my follow up. Another handfull of weeks passed and still nothing solid yet about being their videographer. Then, yet another email from Emily inquiring about an entirely different date.  Even though I had no idea on what was going on, I knew that if it was "meant to be", then everything would all work out.

After meeting up, having a coffee and learning the "low down" on everything, I knew this wedding was going to take a piece of me with it. In a very good way of course. I was indeed, over the top excited and extremely honored to be a part of their love story.

Emily holding to prince charming.
Emily and Scott could seriously write a book about what they've been through. During the times of meeting up and gathering pieces of the puzzle, I became very close to Emily's parents and learned a ton of things that would completely blow your mind.

Emily and Scott originally planned their wedding a few years ago, until a tragic accident happened that nearly cost Scott his precious life.

At their rehearsal dinner, almost everyone was in tears on what an inspiration Scott and Emily had been to everyone. Including myself! There was just no way you could listen to everything being said, and it not grab ahold of your heart strings!


Scotts contagious smile.
If you look at them now, you'd never guess anything ever happened. If you ever have the chance to meet them in person, you'll instantly fall in love.

When I said this journey would take a piece of me... well it did. It took a big piece of my heart. My moto for every couple and for every wedding film is to have an impact on their lives, so that it's remembered forever. For this time around, it was Scott and Emily who had the impact on me.


On December 8th 2012, after a very long road, Emily and Scott tied the knot to their beautiful love story.  I am beyond words of thankfullness for allowing Brian Bunn Films to capture your beautiful wedding.


Take a few minutes and watch their highlights video. This couple will grab your heart for sure!

2 comments:

  1. Brian, thank you for using your God given talents and making such a beautiful film. May God continue to bless you on your future projects. Curtis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so sweet, this is the day that every couple need not forget on their entire life, I like this blog because it talks about wedding videographer.

    Silent Jay is an Adelaide-based video production company that offers specialized videography/ cinematography, photography and airbrush painting services for personal and commercial events.

    adelaide wedding videographer & wedding videographers adelaide

    ReplyDelete