Wednesday, January 4, 2012

First, a much needed thank you!

Before I do anything, I must first give a big ole high five and thank you to Alan Daly of Crown Alley Films! I've been working as an assistant editor and shooter (and still going) for around 2 years. And all I can say is WOW!!!

Alans super awesome attitude (and Irish accent) really makes for a fun and pleasant surrounding. His talents are out of this world... and to this day, every single time I watch a clip of a wedding movie that he's edited, it completely wows me! I am truly honored and humbled to work along with this guy. Basically, what I'm saying here is that I'll be committed to Alan until he can't take it anymore and kicks me out the door! ;) Hopefully that never happens!!!

In addition to all the things that are awesome about Alan, he's really pushed me to be the best I can be. I've always had a love for videography but when I saw what Alan was doing with his wedding movies, I was pretty much speechless.

I could go on and on here. So let's break it down. Cheers to my good friend Alan at Crown Alley Films! Thanks for everything my man! You're the reason Brian Bunn Films even exist!

Now, click here and go check out his work!

No comments:

Post a Comment