Thursday, June 14, 2018

Time Flies!

Goodness, it's hard to believe how fast time flies. One minute you're trying to update your blog and the next, you're years behind.

I'm blaming it on the editing!!

For the longest time, I've been building a better Brian Bunn Films. It takes a locomotive to keep your personal and business life balanced, PLUS stay on top of all the editing it takes to create a wedding film. 

While I've made leaps and bounds on branding, site maintenance and keeping up with social media...I still have a ways to go. I'm on this train by myself so it takes me a tad longer to get things done.

That being said... hold on tight for some new updates on a fresh new blog, site logo and all around Brian Bunn Films.

Until then, it's an honor to celebrate with you and your family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment