Friday, January 24, 2014

Duke Mansion Wedding :: Whitney + Mike


There were so many great things that happened at Whitney and Mikes wedding that I'd have to stop and start making a bullet list. Which is another reason I love to grab a few of these movie stills so you'll see the beauty instead of reading about it.

The whole day was full of emotion! Whitney and Mike wrote their own vows and I really don't think there was a dry eye to be found! Also, Whitney's grandmother was not able to make the wedding, and as a personal request, we all decided to get together right before their reception introductions and give a quick "wish you were here" and "we love you" surprise shout out to her grandmother, who would be getting a DVD all to herself.

It was one of the greatest things ever, let me tell ya! To Whitney and Mike, I'm beyond grateful you trusted in Brian Bunn Films for your wedding movie!












No comments:

Post a Comment