Friday, January 24, 2014

Raffaldini Vineyards :: Susan + Josh

Talk about being honored to be a part of a wedding day! Got the call on Wednesday for a wedding on Friday. Oh yeah... Friday 2 days later.

On a more funny note, I think I expected Susan to be in a little bit of shock from last minute vendor reservations but everything was all cool. I don't mind last minute decisions at all. I believe every couple should have video of their wedding day.

It was not the typical all day style of wedding but it was every bit of beautiful! We arrived and shot everything from beginning to end! Susan and Josh had a real cozy wedding at the gorgeous Raffaldini Vineyards and had the most awesome Melissa Lynn Hunt as their photographer!

I am so very proud to have been a part of this wedding and thankful that Susan and Josh put their trust in Brian Bunn Films to capture their day.


Check out a few freeze frames from their wedding movie!





No comments:

Post a Comment