Monday, February 18, 2013

Amy + Andrew @ The VanLandingham Estate

One of the first things I love to do with all couples is schedule a time to meet up and go over all the details of their wedding as well as show a few clips from previous wedding movies. This way couples can get a good idea of how I like to film and edit their wedding movies as well as learn who I am a bit personally.

When Amy got a little teared up after watching a few scenes, I knew they were just my kind of couple!

Before the photo sessions with the family on their wedding day,  I was able to slip over to the guys and shoot a few scenes of them. Just as I walked in the door, Andrews brother greeted me with a bear hug out of the clear blue yonder.

What I tell ya... my kinda couple! Enjoy a few of their movie freeze frames.













No comments:

Post a Comment