Monday, February 18, 2013

The Inn at Crestwood Resort Wedding :: Joanna + Tyler

Before I dive into all the awesomeness about Joanna and Tyler, I must give a HUGE bear hug to my good friend Cassandra Bradley at BlueSky Studios, Inc. She did a lot of the organizing that I would normally do for couples to get their wedding information. High five Cassandra!!!

Before I ever met Joanna I already knew they were having their wedding in the mountains (thanks to Cassandra). My eyebrows always lift up quite a bit when I hear "mountain weddings".

When I first arrived at the Inn at Crestwood Resort; I think I just stood there in amazement for a while. Obviously you could tell that I'd never been there before.

This place is gorgeous and beautiful all smashed into one.


We all had one heck of a good time! I cannot wait to go back for more!

 Check out this gorgeous wedding highlights video of Joanna & Tyler.


No comments:

Post a Comment