Monday, February 18, 2013

Myers Park Baptist & The Club at Longview Wedding = Madeleine + Chris

When I received a phone call about this wedding, I had no idea how amazing it was going to be...

During our consultation, Madeleine said they had a surprise for their guest at 10 pm. And sure-nuff, at 10 pm on a lovely summer night, everyone was treated to a fancy fireworks show. You just don't see stuff like that enough! Lemme tell ya, a storm started to form around the same time and we all were graced with some thunder and lightning to go along with the fireworks. Thankfully, the lightning was way far off in the distance but enough to help light up the sky. I'd have to say this was probably the best fireworks show I've ever seen.

I had such a great time. Everything was energetic and well thought out. Huge high five's to all the vendors that had a part in this wedding. Rachel Fesko was rocking out their photos and my buddy ole pal Bill Clements from Z Brothers DJ's was there along with the Dueling Piano band.

One thing is for sure, Madeleine, Chris and their parents has some serious class. I can't begin to tell you how much I love getting high fives from the father of the bride!!! Madeleine and Chris rocked out their "I do's" at Myer's Park Baptist Church and then jammed the night away at The Club at Longview.

Have a look for yourselves on how fabulous their wedding was. This video clip is the the final ending to their DVD.



Madeleine + Chris (DVD excerpt) from Brian Bunn on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. wow amazing wedding i never ever seen .Thank you for sharing this! I seriously have been fighting with my Personalised Wedding Website blog for weeks, trying to figure out how to customize it. This has been so helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so sweet, this is the day that every couple need not forget on their entire life, I like this blog because it talks about wedding videographer.

    Silent Jay is an Adelaide-based video production company that offers specialized videography/ cinematography, photography and airbrush painting services for personal and commercial events.

    adelaide wedding videographer & wedding videographers adelaide

    ReplyDelete