Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Coddle Creek ARP Wedding :: Charles Mack Citizen Center Reception :: Amanda + Kris

Back in the years of 2004 - 2006, I use to rent an old farm house from a good friend in the Concord, NC Area. When I needed to go to Mooresville, I'd always drive down some back roads to get there. On those backs roads I always passed this very scenic looking church on a hill with huge trees out in front. I always thought it was such a beautiful church.
The scenic cozy Coddle Creek church

Nowadays, I live in Matthews and there is no reason to take those back roads when it's a straight shot down 77. While on my way to Kris and Amanda's wedding, I had no idea the wedding was at this church that I loved to see for all those times of driving down those back roads.

I lit up like a christmas tree when I pulled in!!! The inside of this church felt just as warm and cozy as it looked on the outside.

After the ceremony, the wedding guest loaded up and headed down the road to the Charles Mack Center  for the reception. From there, we rocked the house with Charlotte DJ and Events along with Chris Lane Band.

What a night!!! Kris and Amanda made me feel like I was part of their guest instead of one the vendors. I had so much fun that I actually didn't want it to end!

On the way home, the only thing I could do is reflect on what an amazing year it had been. Their wedding was the end to my 2012 year for Brian Bunn Films, and to rock it out at their wedding was the perfect way to sign off for the year.

To Amanda and Kris... I am so honored that you guys chose Brian Bunn Films to capture your special day!!!

Enjoy a few freeze frames from their wedding movie.



Is this a gorgeous couple or what...


The reception was absolutely stunning!

I'll never get tired of entrances like this!








1 comment:

  1. The wedding seemed like a beautiful event, and the pictures are amazing as well. The reception hall was really fantastic and the dining setup looked great. I had attended my cousin’s wedding a few days ago at the wonderful venue NYC and I also had a very enjoyable time there.

    ReplyDelete