Wednesday, April 24, 2013

St Mark Catholic Church, Mass :: The Peninsula Club, Reception :: Joanna + Rob

You know those couples that you meet that have contagious personalities... that would be Rob and Joanna!!! I'm serious... ten minutes with these guys and you feel like you've known them forever.

Joanna and her awesome bridesmaids!
Very fun and laugh a lot kinda couple!!! From the moment I arrived at their home for the hair and make up coverage on their wedding day, till the minute I left to head out to the church, Joanna was full of huge smiles!  And her bridesmaids... I'll just say they were absolutely hilarious! I got all kinds of practice on my silent giggles that morning. (Last thing I want to hear on their video is my goofy sounding voice... so I have to laugh silently)!

Rob and Joanna were all about letting us get the right shots. My dear friends and mad talented Critsey and Thomas from Critsey Rowe Photography were directing every step and every pose. And talk about a backdrop... we were given an amazing gift of a BEAUTIFUL sunset on the lake.
Is that a stunning sunset or what!

It was like a playground for myself, Critsey and Thomas! It was hard to stop! But we had to head back to the reception and get ready to party. Split Second Sound was all set up and kept things movin' and groovin' all night. We jammed the night away! During the sparkler exit... Rob dipped, then carried... yes, carried Joanna to the limo!

I must say thank you times a million to everyone involved in their wedding. The details were breathtaking! I'm beyond thankful you guys chose Brian Bunn Films to capture your gorgeous wedding day!

Check out Rob and Joanna's highlight trailer. See if you can catch the wink ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment