Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Promo videos :: Old South Studios :: Julie Staley :: Part 2

If any body knows Julie Staley at all, then you probably already know how much effort she puts into family photography sessions. I'm not kidding... she whipped out a book as thick as 2 sears catalogs put together with all kinds of cool things to check out.

I'm talking complete new wardrobes, colors, fibers, brand names... the list goes on forever. I'm sure the look on my face was hilarious but it really was a moment of... you seriously do all of this for families?!?

I was definitely blown away. Then it's artistically designed just for their wall.

For this portion of the video, we had some fun with acting to make sure the setting was just right for the video.

Once again Julie, I'm so proud that you trusted Brian Bunn Films for the portrait section of Old South Studios.

Take a look at this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment