Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Arbors Events :: Christine + Ed

The way Ed holds Christine is chilling to the bones.
Have you ever watched how couples look at each other? Or how they hold each other? How about the chemistry between the two? Ever pay any attention to things like that? I surely do. In fact, I love watching how couples look at each other.

Since I met with Christine first, I knew right from the "get go" that she was going to be a super "laid back" kind of girl. When I met Ed, he was a just the same. Completely "laid back", but with a touch of edge.

When you smash all of that together, it's like Christine and Ed were so easy going they were like butter in a hot microwave. It was a very tender kind of love that they showed towards each other.

The way Christine smiles at Ed..
I remember it like it was yesterday... when Christine and Ed did their first look, Christine just nudged Ed's shoulder. When Ed turned around, it wasn't like his eyes popped out or his jaws dropped with animation. It was more like a sneaky grin, like he knew just how beautiful Christine would be. Then ever so gently pulled her close to him for a kiss!

Wait there's more... the way they dance together, the way they kissed, the way Christine smiles when Ed looks at her.  It was very clear to me that although they may not show much animation, their love for each other is all good and mushy!

Now that to me... is a very tender kind of love. Christine and Ed celebrated their wedding day at the beautiful Arbors Events.

I'm so thankful they chose Brian Bunn Films to film their special day.

Check out their wedding highlights video!


No comments:

Post a Comment